The ultimate in performance tire warmers!
Used by top level championship winning teams at all levels of competition, from MotoGP, WSBK, WSS, BSB, MOTOAMERICA, and more.
EVO DUAL ZONE - Maximum level model used from Worldwide Championship teams.
Made with a Nomex fabric (interior & exterior) with our new TDH (Total Diffusion Heater) fabric core. These tire warmers feature 2 independently managed heating areas, complete with sensors managed by a central control unit ensuring a completely even temperature across the entire surface of the tire.
This eliminates a common problem with conventional tire warmers where the top of the tire would always be the warmest and the bottom the coldest - leading to a loss of consistency and stability on track. Our intelligent design allows for peak temperatures (controllable) of up to 120° Celsius.
Custom colors and logos can be added to the EVO DUAL ZONE Tire Warmers upon request (additional fee applies). S and M size are available as a special order.
- Black Aramid Nomex fabric.
- Adjustable temperature range up to 120° Celsius
- Double thermo-reflective layers.
- Transversal and longitudinal electric layout.
- Aramid Nomex fabric in contact with tyre and heating element.
- Velcro closure on the orange tie with black silicon control unit.
- TT embroidery on the external cloth in 2 positions.
- Elastic stretcher on conformed miniskirt and in relief on the electrical part to ease the assembly.
- Current: 115V (for US plugs - if you need these for European plug styles, please let us know!).
- Power usage: Front Tire Warmer - 370W; Rear Tire Warmer: 560W.
- Temperature control with the electronic unit and probe.
- Carbon Fiber resistors with an aluminum diffuser.
- 1,80m bipolar cable.
Available in multiple sizes: